Monday 3 September 2012

my first blloging experience..

welcome u in my blog www.cuteesampy.blogspot.com

well i m Ananya  here..sampy is my nick name..my loved one call me in this name,and i like it too much.so i decided to name my new blog as "SAMPY"

i live in INCR!DBLE INDIA..in WESTBENGAL state,and SILIGURI city.i love my hometown.my age is 20 as i born on 1992. love myself..and love to be loved.i love colors,dresses,makeup,fun..everything glamorous
..here i m..

my objective for creating this new blog is..

1.connecting new people..

2.share everything..

3.review and update from friends..

4.okkkkk ....i m forgetting  my all view points..lets drop ur eye in my blog everyday for a better experience


wish u r all a warm welcome from me..please comment and rate my blog .your review is always a lot for me..

muuha..best of luck
cutee sampy..

No comments:

Post a Comment