Tuesday 18 December 2012

Oriflame..a bliss to me

i have a good news..

few days back i heard about oriflame beauty product from one of my friend..after that i searched in web .i found the official website of oriflame company..i knew that it is a very good product seller company.


and when i saw the lipstick range..i became flattered on those.i love the very me and clickit ranges..

but my bad luck i was not a consultant of oriflame..so i could not got the product.a few website offers oriflame product,but most of the time it comes unavailable..


i got depressed..because i want that..

but in this meanwhile one of my neighbour came into my house,and at the point of time i 

heard about the word "oriflame",i rushed to her..i ordered lip satin(red)

and veryme lipmania lipstick(vibrant peach)

after that when i know about the oriflame consultancy..i thought a little much.

i decided to become a oriflame consultant..because as here is my great opportunity to make a
 great carrier and money as well as i can use such brilliant product in a low range..i can get 
the products on consultant price.


i am very happy with it.
hope u also.
see here this month's catalogue..

if you want oriflame products in catalogue price , please contact me or mail me in 

rimpa.diti@gmail.com

i am sure that u all will love the products..

thanks..
Ananya(sampy)..

No comments:

Post a Comment